Google Nest Audio (Chalk)I-GOOGAUDIO-01-CHLK-XXXX-V1 3.3 star rated
After a $0 Instant Rebate
- Energy Star: No
- Water Sense: No
- Media Feature: images/Lifestyle_Images/P-GOOGAUDIO_lifestyle_1.jpg
- Media Feature Markdown: To set up your Nest Audio, follow the instructions below. 1) Plug in your speaker. 2) Connect your mobile device to the Wi-Fi network that you’ll use for your speaker. 3) On your phone or tablet, open the Google Home app. 4) Tap 'Set up devices' and follow the in-app steps.
- On Sale: false
- Show New Product Flag: No
- Smart Home Features: Built-in voice control Connects to Wi-Fi
- Smart Home Works With: Google Assistant
- Audio: 75 mm woofer and 19 mm tweeter, 3 far-field microphones, 2-stage mic mute switch (hardware mute)
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), Wi-Fi Bluetooth® 5.0, Chromecast built in
- Meet Nest Audio. Hear music the way it should sound, with crisp vocals and powerful bass that fill the room. Just say, “Hey Google” to play your favorite songs from the streaming services you use most or get help.¹ And create a home audio system with your other Nest speakers, just like that. Listen in stereo sound or all around the house.² Or say, “Hey Google, move my music to the bedroom speaker,” and it follows you.² Nest Audio is designed to fit right into your home. And it looks as amazing as it sounds. Nest Audio requires Wi-Fi, a nearby electrical outlet, a Google Account and a compatible mobile device. ¹ Music subscriptions may be required. ² Compatible smart devices required. **In the box** * Nest Audio * Power adapter and cable * Documentation bundle Google, Nest Audio and Nest Mini are trademarks of Google LLC.